Dual citizenship provides many exciting benefits and advantages to its holders. Although the specific benefits can vary from country to country, some of the more common benefits may include the following:
- Ability to travel with multiple passports
- Voting opportunities in elections
- Live, work and study in the country of citizenship
- Business and investment opportunities
- Social benefits such as education, medical, disability and retirement
- In some cases, ability to pass down citizenship to your children
To learn more about a specific country, visit the by country page.